10 Signs Your Relationship is Going to the Next Level

When you’re dating someone you really like, it’s natural to keep your eyes open for certain signs you two are actually serious. No matter if your next step is meeting the parents, moving in together or getting engaged, it’s super exciting yet scary to think about that next step, especially if you don’t have much […]

Continue Reading
yonee massage

6 Reasons Why Your Vagina Requires a Yoni Massage

What is Yoni? Based on tantric tradition, one is Sanskrit for vulva and contrasts to “sacred portal” or even “sacred cave,” says Isis Phoenix, a somatic sexologist that specializes in your massage. “A yoni is also known as Yonee massage therapy is a service in which a woman is encouraged to grab touch on her […]

Continue Reading

Does Oral Intercourse Help In Better Satisfaction?

Gag full and pervasive myths regarding oral sex have always been present in the concepts of oral sex in Indian culture. Other than this, several people equate sex to penetrate or simple intercourse. Any sexual activity goes none beyond then this for them, which sometimes leaves them unsatisfied. However, according to a survey, highly ‘satisfying’ […]

Continue Reading
marriage

Why Do Triggers And Flashbacks Happen After Discovering An Affair?

After we discover an affair we are set on a roller coaster of emotions, one aspect of this process is dealing with triggers. Triggers are songs, objects, words, smells… that bring up details or thoughts about their affair. Triggers make us feel crazy and pull us down into the pain we do not want to […]

Continue Reading
masturbation

Masturbation–A Glorious Art of Self Pleasure

There is a gag about masturbation: “80% of people masturbate, and the other 20% are lying about it.” If I want to describe the masturbation in a technical term, then I can say that it is an act of self-pleasure, which is solo sex to get sexual pleasure. Everyone masturbates (male, female, bisexual, gay, transgender), […]

Continue Reading
one night stand tips

One-Night Stand Tips – 8 Ways to Make Your Hookup Get Better

A one-night stand sounds exciting, doesn’t it? Whether or not you have gone through it, the one-night stand is hilarious and confusing. Contemporary, many folks out there want to experience one-night stand, and if they haven’t encountered it, they always fantasise to make their first hookup ravishing. Most of the people think the one-night stand […]

Continue Reading
breakup story

Starting A New Relationship? 10 Tips to Start Things Off On The Right Foot

A new relationship begins with a reasonable hope and comes with many mysterious boxes that intrigue you to learn more. It also requires more work than you think of. You finally get into a relationship with the guy you click with, and you love spending time with him and are somewhere worried about not screwing […]

Continue Reading