Write for Us
How To Submit Pitches To Morning Lazziness?
You made it. Three cheers for you!!
Want to write for Morning Lazziness? We would love to hear from you. We are always looking for inspiring writers (experts) who are enthusiastic and love to spread their voice to thousands. If you want to get your unusual pitch feature on our platform. These are the categorize we cover – love, sex & relationship, personal essays, fashion & lifestyle.
Send us the written draft at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
In any pitch to Morning Lazziness, please include the following:
- Include your title in the subject headline.
- Make sure your piece is 1,000 words long.
- A 2-3 sentence description of the angle of the piece.
- Your author bio consisting: website and social media links and photo (if applicable)
- Your post should contain an interesting or catchy title and be SEO-friendly.
- All posts must be focused on quality with the idea of adding value for our readers.
- The content may be based on research, facts, or experience.
- The content must cover the topic in detail, as we do not accept incomplete content.
- The content must be relevant to the subject matter of our site.
When quoting others, you must cite the source.
- We reserve the right to add affiliate links or advertising in or around a guest post.
What kind of posts we are looking for? Pretty much anything:
- First-person essays about literature and identity pieces
- Lifestyle & fashion pitches
- Sex-Relationship stories, personal-essay get the first preference.
What you will get with becoming a guest poster on Morning Lazziness
You will get 1 do-follow link in the author bio.
Some quick rules/guidelines
- No porn links!
- No duplicate content –it takes 30 seconds to check, so please don’t waste mine or your own time
- Content must be in English and make sense
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will I get paid for my writing?
A: Writing for the Morning Lazziness Guest Post program is an unpaid position. In exchange for your contributions, you will get a byline on every post you write and an author bio that can include links to your website and social media profiles.
Q: What should I write about?
A: We are looking for ideas about what you think our readers will be interested in! We encourage you to share your insight and insider knowledge to help our readers grow their own businesses.
Q: Can I post my articles on my site or other sites?
A: You are not supposed to use the piece once it gets published on our site, but feel free to post on all your social media channels.
Q: If I submit a guest post, is it guaranteed to get published?
A: We want to publish as many high-quality posts as we can, but we cannot guarantee that we will publish every guest post. We receive tons of guest posts every day, so if you didn’t hear from us back within seven days, you’re free to use the piece where ever you want!