With the running pace of life, it’s hard to keep up with work and have the energy for fun later! Your night of pleasure goes from a hot spicy date night to a boring good night’s sleep. But what’s life without a little excitement?
Masturbation has been the ultimate gift, the experience of discovering your body, what makes you tingle, what gives you goosebumps and what makes you hot and steamy is beyond erotic! A night in bed with dims lights and sensual music playing in the background while touching yourself in the right places, as you increase the pace, from slow to rough is a bounty of sexual pleasure! However, people have often stopped to wonder- is masturbation really healthy?
How much is too much? The simple answer is – yes! Masturbation is good for your health and nothing is ever too much! It is perfectly normal to do it on a daily basis or even on a weekly basis, as long as don’t put off work or your daily routine to masturbate and don’t do it continuously for hours in a day, if the addicting pleasure gets into your system it gets hard to stop and may only then turn unhealthy.
Yes! Masturbation is a sinful yet tempting affair with your own body. It has benefits for both your mental and physical state, definitely keeps your needs attended to and keeps you satisfied!
Read More: 8 Factors Affecting an Orgasm in Women
Here are a few health advantages:
– If you’re in a relationship or in the phase of having a crush, there is built-up sexual energy in you due to the overwhelming sexual tension, masturbation is key to release the bottled up sexual craving.
– Women often resort to masturbation to relieve menstrual cramps or muscle tension, they replace pain with pleasure.
– Sometimes a bad day at work or college could mess with your mind, the easiest, most pleasurable method of getting over a stressful day is masturbation as it decreases your worries and wipes out your troubles and helps you get a good night’s sleep.
– The more you know your body, the more you can enjoy, being able to get yourself to orgasm successfully can help boost self-esteem and increase self-confidence.
– Self-masturbation could be really hot, whether you have a mental image of the stranger you passed in the street or erotica of your fantasy, the connection you have with your body helps stimulate your body and excite your mind! Using different sex toys can enhance the whole experience!
– It is the safest form of sex – no risks involved and no disease is transmitted.
– Masturbation helps you figure out your preferences in bed, the places on your body which make you weak in the knees or make you breathe a little heavier.
– Mutual masturbation can blow your mind, especially If you’re in a long-distance relationship, masturbation to your partner as they lose control and let go of their senses could really spice up your sex life.
In fact, you could find a sexy stranger or your lover be your jerk-off partner, while the both of you breathe harder out of pure lust, you can explore other parts of their body, maybe use whipped cream, chocolate or syrup to play a little. While you lick and bite your partner, their touch will be hauntingly erotic to you. There are so many ways to make masturbation more sensual, ice is an amazing accompaniment! The cold and simultaneously warm sensation is sexually stimulating and exciting. It’s different and new which makes it more interesting!
The cold and simultaneously warm sensation is sexually stimulating and exciting. It’s different and new which makes it more interesting!
So what are you waiting for? It’s time to have a little fun of your own!
- How to Solve Communication Gap In A Relationship - February 26, 2020
- Top 5 Places for Couples in Amsterdam for a Romantic Date - February 24, 2020
- 10 Dating Tips For An Introvert - February 17, 2020