Feelings and Emotions Drive Your Vibe. Learn to Have Them and Not be Had By Them.
Hello, feelings and emotions. Your feelings naturally emerge and are a gift from the Universe. Your emotions evolve based on your opinion of your feelings and the story you tell yourself about them.
If you are sitting in a beautiful garden with your most beloved friends, the story you tell yourself about how you feel at the moment is a sweet one. If, however, you are allergic to bees and the buzz of a nearby hive is too close for comfort, the story you tell yourself may not be so sweet.
At the moment, there are several responses you could choose to include telling yourself the chance of being stung is 100%. In this case, you grab your things and make a dash for your car.
This story encourages fear, negative emotions, and a gloomy outcome.
On the other hand, you could choose to inhale the beauty of the scene and tell yourself that you are rarely stung and that even if you were, you have an epi-pen and Benadryl at hand and give yourself time before you leave.
This story allows you to enjoy the beauty of the moment.
Keep in mind that your feelings naturally emerge, and your emotions evolve based on your opinion of them. It’s all about the story you tell yourself.
Feelings Emerge Naturally Emotions Evolve Based on Your Opinion of your Feelings.
Say, for example, you have been studying for an online continuing education class and are about to take the test when your internet goes out. You might tell yourself that the pressure is off and you can now do things that aid in relaxation which will help you remember what you know when you are able to take the exam.
This story encourages positive emotions and a promising response.
Or, when your internet goes out, you can scream out loud and tell yourself you are now doomed to fail the test because you won’t remember anything.
This story encourages negative emotions and an inauspicious outcome.
Feelings are at the heart of it all – Emotions color feelings
Think of your feelings as a blank white wall. Your emotions are the color you throw at it.
In an effort to throw the most beautiful colors, allow your happiness to be at the heart of every decision. Simply move in the direction of what feels good and true and positive emotions will follow.
There is great power and beauty in positive emotions.
Positive emotions can help you shift your perspective, problem solve, manage stress, and thrive socially.
You can manifest the fabulous in your life when you tell yourself the most uplifting story possible about any given feeling and situation. This triggers positivity!
Tips to Trigger Positive Emotions…
- Recognize that your feelings and emotions don’t determine who you are, just how you are in this moment.
- Know that you can infuse any situation with lightness or darkness; it is your choice Choose light!
- Allow the light to lead you!
- Ask yourself what feels good and true and move forward from there.
- Learn to put a positive spin on everything. Make a habit out of choosing to go with a positive thought versus a negative one.
- Greet the words & deeds of others with acceptance & grace.
- Know that you have within you all that you need.
- Employ humor!
- Be your own superhero.
- Act as if everyone loves you. Love everyone. Hug people with your words.
Choose comfort when purchasing clothing, extend genuine compliments any time you can, tell your resting bitch face a joke, and look for the light in everyone!
Feelings and emotions truly drive your vibe. When you consciously alter your opinion
about what your feelings mean, you learn to have them and not be had by them.
So make a habit out of speaking words that lift your spirit and ignite positive emotions!
Use these words often and feel your spirit soar!
Add more to this list and allow the positive energy to swirl in and around you.
There is an intrinsic rhythm between your thoughts and your actions. Feel harmonious, confident, creative, balanced and brave as the energy circulating in and around you now brings to you your heart’s desire.
- Forgiveness Leaves No Aftertaste: The Art of Letting Go - February 15, 2021
- Feelings and Emotions Drive Your Vibe. Learn to Have Them and Not be Had By Them - August 22, 2020
- The Power in Our Words: Achieving Positive Outcomes Through Positive Energy - August 13, 2020