Disclaimer: We hope you like the products we recommend. Just so you are aware, Morning Lazziness may collect a share of sales from the Amazon links on this page.
Summers are the best time to give a flawless makeover to your home. Furnishing the house with vibrant and bright curtains to adding ceramic sculptures, wood furniture to the living room, hanging jute macram to the windowpanes – make your home all set for a cheerful family get-together.
But this summer sticks not only to specific traditional makeovers. Try something new, something out-of-the-box. How about giving your home a greenery makeover?
Yes, you got me, right! House plants come very handy and look ravishing. Place a Jasmine plant in your living room, and you will be mesmerized with its fragrance. That’s not all. A hanging plant or succulent can do more than look good in your window.
Apart from embracing the beauty of the home indoor plants comes numerous benefits. From purifying the air, to reducing anxiety, to improve concentration, indoor plants like Jade and Aloe vera are the abundance of goodness.
From inhaling the carbon-di-oxide to exhaling the oxygen- plants have more to offer!!
So, this summer, welcome plants as the antidote of your sickness- exhale the negative thoughts and bring positivity.
Amazon Best-selling Indoor Plants
Because of the lockdown, our shopping has become virtual and much easier. Keeping this, I have combined all the Amazon best-selling (continuously growing) houseplants collection to give your home a delightful look.
The best thing about indoor plants is that they require less-sunlight and are the perfect fit for a bare windowsill.
- Also, known as Parlour Pam, Nean the Bella Palm is one of the best houseplants.
- From keeping the air fresh and easy to grow and maintain, this small plant is the first plant lover choice.
- Parlour palm doesn’t require much sunlight and can survive without water for 3-4 days.
Also, check the flower post stand to match the plant.
- Even the studies have also proved that keeping a Cat Palms Plants in house enhance the mood, brings positivity, lower the stress level, and purify the air.
- The Costa Farms Cat Palm is a perfect fit for your living room.
- Get your hand on this stunning plant today, and embrace home beauty.
- The succulent plants come really very handy.
- These small cactus plans require less care and can display in a plant holder, a wall mount, a geometric glass vase, or even in a live wreath.
- Required little sunlight to grow.
- This green and silver heart-shaped leaves of plants are just perfect for your kitchen window.
- Scindapsus plants are famous for their calming varieties and soothing nature.
- Green Sansevieria is one of the best air purifier plants; even NASA says the same.
- The plant is also known as home take care-plant that remove toxic air and clean the surroundings.
- Ponytail plants are very forgiving, easy to grow house plants that require very little attention.
- This hair-like leaves plant requires very little sunlight and purifies the air with their Bonsai treasured properties.
- One of the highest-selling house plants on Amazon.
- These four plants: Parlor or Areca Palm, Golden Pothos, Mother in Laws Tongue, and a Flowering Peace Lily or Aglaonema can be decorated anywhere, from your office table to dining.
- These plants are fabulous for their efficient qualities, removing the toxic air to refreshing the mood; this house plant is all you need.
- The spider plant is famous for its incredible benefits.
- They just embellish your living room.
- From sparking the creativity inside you to purifying the air, the spider plant is a contribution to your home.
- A perfect plant for people who tend to forget to water their plants, busy people, non-plant people, even black thumbs!
- Golden Pothos is an easy to grow house plant that purifies the surrounding air!
- Golden Pothos is a trailing vine with pointed, heart-shaped leaves.
- Aglaonema, or Chinese evergreen, is a popular houseplant, which is very easy to grow.
- A slow-growing aglaonema cultivar with foliage variegation that is simply irresistibly attractive!
- Leaves are painted in appealing tones of rose-pink and randomly splashed with dark green blotches.
- They make excellent houseplants or indoor potted.
- They are healthy, green and beautiful, good for Fengshui or gifts.
- Lucky Bamboo is easy to take care, just add water and avoid direct sunlight.
Easy to grow, require less sunlight, cactus & succulent plants make excellent adornments for the house.
- Exotic and stunning look plant when they blossom
- Full-bloom Period: Summer, little water is needed
- Minimal care required, perfect for amateur gardening lovers who “kill everything.”
- This Aloe is used more for its decorative features, although it can still be used on the skin.
- Prefers bright indirect light to full sun.
- It only needs watering every 2-3 weeks when in full sun.
- Makes a great addition to the home interior.
- Anthurium is very easy to look after, as it needs very little attention to keep looking beautiful for a long time, also require very less sunlight.
- These easy-care indoor plants produce beautiful, long-lasting, waxy, heart-shaped “flowers” which are really modified leaves called “spathes” throughout the year.
- These plants look beautiful as table centerpieces or on a reception desk in an office.
- Anthurium plants remove toxins from the air like ammonia, formaldehyde, and xylene
Indoor Plants mentioned above are truly impeccable and give a calming influence to your home.So, what are you waiting for, give a dazzling makeover to your home with the wide variety of Indoor Plants available only on Amazon.