15 Interesting Questions To Ask Your Partner When You’re Super Bored
You have been on many dates, learned yoga together, and joined the pottery class; now, what’s next?
Asking your partner such funny, sexual, and thought-provoking questions can be very positive to strengthen the relationship.
1. What is your micropower? A micropower is something that you’re unusually good at and improves your life in some small way (like a great sense of smell, sense of direction, very good memory, etc.)
2. What is your microweakness? A microweakness is some weird, little weakness of yours that doesn’t really affect your life very much (like being bad at chopping up fruit, struggling to fold laundry quickly, clumsiness, etc.)
3. If you had to survive an apocalypse, what type of apocalypse would you feel most confident surviving? Zombies, aliens, “The Purge” style government collapse, etc.
4. What’s the weirdest thing that ever happened to you while having sex with someone?5. If you get a chance to describe my fart, what smell would it be and why?
6. What was the best day of your life? What about the worst day?7. If you had to get a tattoo or another tattoo, what would you get and why?
8. What accomplishment are you most proud of? 9. What thing have you done that you’re most ashamed of or regret the most?
10. What place in the world would you love to go to that no one would imagine that you would love to see? And why?
11. If you woke up tomorrow in the world was exactly the way you wanted it to be, how would that look, not just for yourself but for everyone?
12. What are some of your brightest and greatest ideas you didn’t carry out that you still could or wish you could?
13. What are the things you miss about me whenever we are apart?14. How is our sexual life? Are you okay with it?
15. What do you want to be written on your/our tombstone when you/we die?