All popular online casinos use reward systems for regular players designed to keep customers in the virtual walls of the establishments. Usually, they are called loyalty programs and promise to boost a gambling bankroll significantly.
So if you are up for a successful and profitable game, then it is the right time to check what a loyalty program is and how it works. We will answer all the key questions further in this post. So keep reading to plan your gameplay accordingly.
Top gambling platforms assign statuses to their clients, give them all sorts of privileges, give bonuses and gifts, charge-free spins, and so on. An important component of loyalty programs is the so-called comp points. You can always find detailed information about up and running loyalty programs and bonuses in the Zodiac Casino review and similar posts.
Thus, you will have an idea of what bonuses are being currently offered and what you can claim from a gambling operator. In this review, we will consider what a loyalty program is, how comp points are charged, and whether it is possible to earn money from them in an online casino.
How Do Comp Points Work at the Casino?
Comp-points (complimentary points) – in the context of an online casino, these are points awarded to players for various actions or as a gift. This branch of the general online casino bonus program allows the institution to stand out from the competition and implement unique functions, which are readily used by gambling operators. They make them themed, arrange original events, give unusual gifts, and so on. Consider loyalty programs by key criteria, which will help you understand the main aspects and small nuances.
Levels and Statuses of Clients
Online casinos usually introduce levels that are assigned to players according to their activity. Most often, users earn points for bets and deposits. By their number, certain statuses are awarded. Level systems can be completely different. Each site is free to implement at its own discretion, which opens up the widest opportunities for creativity.
If an online casino is dedicated to a certain topic, the loyalty program is almost always in the same vein. For example, if an institution is stylized as a spaceship, the statuses can be called like this: trainee, astronaut, commander, space wolf, and the like. Each new level gives certain advantages.
Statuses are not eternal and are not awarded forever. They may be updated monthly or over some other period. If you have gone up a few levels and then haven’t played in a casino for money or made deposits for half a year, you will most likely go down to the initial stage. However, it all depends on the bonus policy of the gambling operator, so check the rules on the official website.
Also Read: Top 5 Most Popular Casino Games
The transition to a new, higher level is considered an achievement of the player, for which some kind of reward is due. They may be as follows:
- Additional comp points,
- free bonuses,
- Free spins on slots and so on.
The higher the status, the more valuable gifts await the client.
Privileges for Players
Leveling up means access to additional benefits. Let’s highlight a few opportunities that are often encountered in online gambling:
- An increasing number of points for bets and deposits,
- Higher exchange rate of comp points for money,
- Access to special reload bonuses and free spins,
- Growing cashback,
- The right to participate in profitable free tournaments,
- Fast withdrawal of money
- Increasing withdrawal limits
- Special service and so on.
All services within the loyalty program are usually described in detail on the thematic page of the official website of the online casino.
Also Read: Best Online Casino Games for Beginners
Special opportunities for VIPs
Naturally, for VIP players there are the most favorable conditions and personal offers.
- They are given large no-deposits and are credited with numerous free spins at high rates;
- They get the maximum cashback;
- They are invited to private events, including offline parties;
- Tournaments with very large prize funds are arranged for them;
- They rely on valuable gifts for birthdays and holidays;
- Personal managers work with them, instantly responding to all requests;
- They are allowed to withdraw large amounts, and sometimes there are no withdrawal limits for them at all.
How to Get Comp Points at Online Casinos?
Loyalty points can be earned in a variety of ways. The most common methods are listed below, but please note that some of them do not work in all online casinos.
- Registration – Some sites give points to newcomers simply for registering an account. Sometimes glasses are offered as one of the options to choose from;
- Stakes – This is the traditional method that works almost everywhere. You are playing for money. For a certain total amount of bets, you are awarded comp points. If your status increases, the number of points for the same amount of bets may increase;
- Deposits – This is another popular approach. You deposit money into your gaming account. For a certain amount of deposits, you are entitled to points;
- New Levels – Sometimes rewards in the form of additional points are given to players who are awarded a higher status;
- Tournaments – Comp points can often be won during free online casino tournaments. In events with an entry fee, they can also be included in the prize fund, but the real money is more often awarded for the first places in paid competitions;
- Races and quests – Points are also received by participants in various multi-level events taking place as part of the loyalty program;
- Gifts – Extra points can be a gift from the administration, issued in connection with the client’s birthday, some holiday, or even for no reason.
Often, an increased number of points is awarded for bets placed on certain slots participating in promotions.
If you regularly play for money in an online casino with a loyalty program, you will automatically be awarded statuses, earn points, receive gifts for achievements, and so on. In that case, you just need to enjoy these benefits.
It is worth noting that VIP privileges seem very tempting, but they are provided for a reason. To get to the highest status in an online casino, you usually need to lose a considerable amount. Therefore, consider all factors and conditions before receiving such incentives.