Who doesn’t want a glowing & healthier skin?
Every woman wishes for blemish-free, smoother, and clear skin. But these days, when everyone is overwhelmed by hectic schedules, inadequate sleep, eating at irregular times, having flawless and clear skin becomes a tough task. All these unusual habits contribute to shady and dull skin.
When we look to the market, we found a plethora of skin products promising to have fairer skin in 10 days or use this product and say goodbye to acne scars, and so on. But how many of you really trust those expensive products that are filled with chemicals and sulfates.
But, what if we told you there are few natural ingredients that are fuelled by the wholesomeness of goodness that gives the perfect moisturizer to your skin, makes the skin softer and hydrated, naturally.
So, wondering what those natural ingredients are, look at your right; your kitchen is calling you. Yes, beauty begins at home, and here are some home remedies for glowing skin which you can use anytime to make your skin glow naturally.
Nearby oily skin, your mid-year skin can also encounter the evil impacts of dryness and dullness. This is why it ends up being incredibly important to exfoliate your skin with a face scrub or natural home fix, like coffee beans mixed in with oil and sea salt.
Not only will it remove all dry and dead cells from your pores, yet it will also rejuvenate your skin and keep it healthier. Regardless, guarantee you don’t over-peel your skin, as it may incite wounds and rashes. A couple of times each week will do the magic.
How to use:
- Mix together 1/2 cup fresh ground coffee and 1/2 cup brown sugar.
- Add 1/2 cup coconut oil into the coffee mixture and 1 tsp. vanilla extract.
- Mix until well combined.
Scrub the mixture gently on your face and body for 10-15 minutes, then wash it off with normal water.
Revitalize with a refreshing toner. Rosewater is calming, hydrating, and skin rejuvenating, so its benefits are many. The stunning natural smell is a finished prize through our eyes, and because it’s so gentle, it’s beneficial for those with sensitive and acne-prone skin issues. Since it adjusts your skin’s pH, it gives those with troubled complexions an option that doesn’t extend irritation, which can routinely provoke significantly more breakouts.
How to use: Get a good quality of rose water from the market, and use it accordingly with the below given steps.
- Use it as a facial cleanser or toner. Just rinse your face with rose water after washing with your normal cleanser.
- Use it in recipes, such as with green tea or hibiscus tea.
- Create a rosewater mist by adding it to a spray bottle. This can relieve stress. You can mist the rose water on your wrists, face, or even onto your pillow.
Urad Dal(Black Gram):
If there is one thing everybody wants, it is to have clean, acne-free, and glowing skin. Skincare and hair care are probably the easiest things to practice along these lines, with nothing much to do. Regardless, it is also critical to deal with what one has at home that’s more easily accessible than dal(lentils), right?
How to use:
- Soak 1/4th cup of urad dal overnight and grind it to paste in the morning.
- Add half a tbsp. of rice powder to the paste.
- Then add lime juice to make a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face and rinse it off after 15 minutes.
- Follow the routine twice a week for blemish-free skin.
We all are familiar with the goodness of Turmeric, being rich in anti-bacterial properties to eliminating free radicals that damage the skin. Turmeric is an antioxidant, which improves the skin tone, and an anti-inflammatory agent called curcumin helps the skin to get rid of puffiness. But, how can we use turmeric for glowing skin?
How to use:
- 1 tablespoon of turmeric powder
- 1 tablespoon of rose water
- 2-3 drops of almond oil (you can also use full almond and grind it to a fine paste)
- Mix all the ingredients and make a thick mask. Apply to your face and keep for 15 to20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water.
Rich in bleaching properties and prevent pigmentation and scars, honey works as a great moisturizer. It has many antibacterial properties that treat the skin externally and internally; it also helps the skin to remain hydrated and keeps the natural glow.
How to use:
- Take a tbsp of raw honey and add the juice of a lemon to that.
- Mix both the ingredients nicely.
- With a face pack brush, apply the face mask all over the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Let it sit on the skin for 15-20 minutes and then,
- wash off with lukewarm water, followed by few splashes of cold water
It moisturizes, nourishes, and adds almost everything one seeks in the Home Remedies for glowing skin in 10 days; milk controls the level of Tyrosine; the hormone which controls melanin leading to darkening the skin. To be clear, use only raw milk, not boiled or skimmed milk.
How to use:
- Add a few drops of lemon juice to raw milk and mix well.
- Add rose water if you have a dry skin type.
- Apply on face and neck, and leave to dry for 15 minutes.
- Wash with lukewarm water if the skin is oily and with normal tap water if the skin is dry.
For decades, woman’s are using besan for healthier and brighter skin. And, this home remedy for glowing skin never falls apart from removing the dead skin cells to a fresher face; besan should always be at the top-of-the-list when it comes to glowing skin secrets.
How to use:
- Add 1/2 cup besan, a pinch of turmeric powder, and a quarter cup curd to create a smooth paste.
- Mix it all well, make a smooth paste.
- Apply evenly on your face and neck area and leave it on for 20-25 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water to notice the glow.
Besan is said to be a natural exfoliator and can also be used as a scrub to remove dead skin and rejuvenate clear and fine skin.
We, all know the richness of coconut oil for hair growth, but it doesn’t hold to hair only. Coconut Oil works wonders when it comes to glowing and hydrated skin. It has the properties of antioxidants and fatty acids, so it is used as; sunscreen, cleanser, moisturizer, and even use it as makeup removal. It keeps your skin healthy and glowing.
How to use:
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil by rubbing it gently between your hands.
- Smooth onto your face and neck.
- Gently remove any thick residue with a soft tissue.
- Leave a light layer of coconut oil on your skin overnight
Want to get rid of wrinkles and those fine lines which seem to stick on your face? Then, yogurt is the answer for you. It is full of lactic acid, which is good in reducing wrinkles, tan, and even dark circles and helps maintain the elasticity of your skin.
How to use: Have a bowl of yogurt daily, and soon you will be mesmerized by its benefits.
- Take 2 teaspoons of yogurt,
- Add one small teaspoon of honey to it and mix them well till it forms a smooth paste.
- Put the mask on for about 10 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
- Yogurt and strawberry face mask works wonders in brightening the skin and fighting acne.
After the kitchen, let’s move to our garden searching for ingredients for the home remedies for glowing skin in 10 days.
As Ludwig Feuerbach said, “We are what we eat,” and lemon is one of the fruits that helps detox your body and skin while keeping it hydrated. It is rich in Vitamin C and citric acid, which helps in lightening the skin. You could use it on darkened areas of your body; knees, elbows, or even talus.
How to use: You can have lemon with lukewarm water in the morning; regularly. It will help in reducing toxins from your body and make you feel fresh and energetic.
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and apply on cleansed face.
- Leave it on for 15-20 minutes and wash off using warm water. Repeat every 3-4 days.
Also, you can apply lemon on the darkened areas of skin directly; by rubbing it gently for 4-5 minutes daily, or you could mix it with a tablespoon of honey and apply it on your face, then rinse it after 10-15 minutes. It reduces the acne scars and makes your skin glowy and smooth.
Who doesn’t love the fresh cucumber juice? We all do; cucumbers are 95% water, which means it is a great way to stay hydrated, especially during the summer. So, why don’t you include this goodness in the beauty regimen? Cucumber has the same pH level as our skin, which helps keep it hydrated, eliminating chapped or cracked skin and even dark circles.
How to use:
- Add ½ of an unpeeled cucumber into a blender or food processor.
- Transfer the cucumber puree to a mixing bowl.
- Measure in 1 tablespoon of oatmeal.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix well. Wash your face and neck with warm water and an oil-free cleanser to remove makeup and open pores.
One of the major elements that belong to the list of home remedies for fair skin and glowing skin is aloe-vera, rich in vitamins and antioxidants; helps heal and soothe rashes or sunburn.
Eating or drinking a juice of aloe vera also helps in keeping your skin glowing and healthy.
How to use:
- Peel off its leaves
- Apply the aloe gel directly to your face.
- Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, then rinse with cool water and pat dry.
Besides, you could also drink its juice with your smoothie, making your skin soft and subtle.
Now that you know; how your kitchen and garden can make your skin glow and free from dehydration, acne, cracking, and many more. Stop wasting your time and money on all those expensive and full of chemicals skin products; try these easy-to-apply home remedies for glowing skin; these will definitely do wonders on your skin.
Keep it healthy and natural!
- 11 Key Steps to Becoming an Entrepreneur - May 10, 2021
- Beauty Begins in The Kitchen-12 Home Remedies for Glowing Skin - May 7, 2021
- 10 Signs You’re Falling in Love with Your Best Friend - May 3, 2021