Sex and Love are the two vital factors in a relationship. A healthy sex life is a sign that you are happy in your relationship and confident in yourself, both as an individual and as part of a couple.
The importance of love and sex in a relationship will vary from couple to couple. Some consider their own sexual satisfaction as the most important part, while others believe that true love is all they need to be happy.
Love brings a couple closer together by creating a deep connection between them and making it feel great to have another person around to share your life with.
Sex. It’s more than just a word, and it’s something you shouldn’t take for granted. Sex in a relationship is not just about the physical release of sexual tension.
Sexual relationships can bring couples closer together, help partners feel more intimate with each other, and give them a way to express their love for one another.
Let’s understand the sex and love relationship with these beautiful sex quotes on love, intimacy, and marriage.
Best Sex Quotes On Marriage
Sex in a healthy relationship should be fun and fulfilling for both partners.
A sexual relationship in marriage increases your level of commitment and emotional connection with the other person. Expressing love through sex increases the likelihood of couples staying together, thus reducing the rate of divorce. If you’re happy with the number of times you have sex in your marriage, that’s the right amount of sex for you. It helps to keep the spark of your marriage alive leading to closer bonds and a happy family.
1. “Sex is not marriage but sex is part of marriage.” – Justice Kojo Betil
2. “Sex can be such a stark barometer for a marriage.” – John Eldredge
3. “Love and sex do not sustain a marriage.” – Majid Michel
4. “Sex is about the quality of your entire love life, not the intricate alignment of your bodies.” – Kevin Leman
5.“The deepest moments of intimacy occur when you’re not talking.” – Patricia Love
6. “Sexual energy is just that, it’s energy. And where we choose to expend that energy makes all the difference in the world.” – Joy McMillan
7. “But you shouldn’t give up on having a great sex life once you’re married. Intimacy is key to having a healthy, functional, and overall happy relationship.” – Chris Kraft
8. “Passionate sex is great. A passionate marriage filled with passionate sex… so much better.” – marriage.com
9. “Couples who schedule time to connect with each other have healthier, happier relationships.” – Chris Kraft
10. “Done well, marital sexuality can be a supremely healing experience.” – Gary L. Thomas
Best Sex Quotes On Intimacy
Intimacy on its own involves trust, acceptance, and an emotional connection with another person. Intimate partners care for one another and are unafraid to share thoughts, desires, and vulnerabilities.
Even without sex, intimacy can provide many physical and mental health benefits.
Some partners need to feel loved and cared for to be sexually intimate, and some need to perform sexually to demonstrate that they love and care.
11. “That’s why the marriage bed is usually a pretty accurate picture of what else is going on in the marriage.” – Kevin Leman
12. “Sex is one of the most powerful gifts God ever created. It was designed to bring a man and woman together in a physical, emotional and spiritual bond that would create, pleasure, intimacy and also procreation.” – Dave and Ashley Willis
13. “Yes, sex involves our bodies. But it doesn’t involve only – or even primarily – our bodies. It’s so much more than that.” – Sheila Wray Gregoire
14. “Intimacy” includes physical closeness and to many, this quickly gets translated to meaning a sexual relationship. Of course, married love includes sex, as it should, but long-married couples will often relate that the sexual part of their relationship is only one of many ways they are intimate with each other.” – foryourmarriage.com
15. “They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
16. “Intimacy is not something that just happens between two people; it is a way of being alive. At every moment, we are choosing either to reveal ourselves or to protect ourselves, to value ourselves or to diminish ourselves, to tell the truth, or to hide. To dive into life or to avoid it. Intimacy is making the choice to be connected to, rather than isolated from, our deepest truth as that moment.” – Geneen Roth
17. “Men and women approach sex very differently. Men make love to feel loved. Women need to feel loved to make love.” – Sheila Wray Gregoire
18. “Sexual intimacy is a continuing process of discovery.” – Sheri Stritof
19. “Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone – and finding that that’s ok with them.” – Alain de Botton
20. “Real intimacy is a sacred experience. It never exposes its secret trust and belonging to the voyeuristic eye of a neon culture. Real intimacy is of the soul, and the soul is reserved.” – John O’Donohue
21. “Intimacy between the husband and wife is one of the characteristics of a healthy marriage. One of the problems is that we have different ideas as to what it means to have intimacy. For some husbands “intimacy” means “sex”. For most wives, intimacy is something far more emotional.” – Dr. Gary Chapman
22. “When we live at the pace of a NASCAR race, sex is one of the first things that goes. Once again, if you want to improve your sex life as a couple, you need to examine your relationship outside the bedroom. What are you doing that is keeping you from sexual intimacy?” – Kevin Leman
23. “Intimacy is a totally different dimension. It is allowing the other to come into you, to see you as you see yourself.” – Osho
Best Sex Quotes On Love
It’s natural to imagine certain scenarios of getting hot with your partner. Sexual fantasies play an important role when it comes to sexual pleasure. But love isn’t just all about sex – it has a deeper meaning and significance. It’s pure, unconditional, and protective. It’s strengthening and nurturing. Let’s read some sexual fantasy quotes on love.
24. “Love is an ice cream sundae, with all the marvelous coverings. Sex is the cherry on top.” – Jimmy Dean
25. “True love is not a hide and seek game: in true love, both lovers seek each other.” – Michael Bassey Johnson
26. “You always gain by giving love.” – Reese Witherspoon
27. “There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – George Sand
28. “You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” – Dr. Seuss
29. “If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love.” – Princess Diana
30. “We are most alive when we’re in love.” – John Updike
31. “I believe that love takes time. I believe there is such a thing as infatuation at first sight, but not love at first sight.” – Kevin Leman
32. “The only thing we never get enough of is love, and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” – Henry Miller
33. “Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.” – Aristotle
34. “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.” – Erich Segal
35. “Love is friendship that has caught fire.” – Ann Landers
Other Sexual Fantasy Quotes & Sayings
Sexual fantasies are often a form of escape. It’s a lot about thinking “what would happen if…..”. Unfulfilled desires and unreciprocated love can hurt sometimes, but they do provide pleasure a lot many times. A great way to spice things up in your life, let’s glance through some more quotes–
36. “I think we can all agree that sleeping around is a great way to meet people.” – Chelsea Handler
37. “Women fake orgasms and men fake finances.” – Suze Orman
38.“If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library.” – Frank Zappa
39.“Sex without love is merely healthy exercise.” – Robert A. Heinlein
40.“There’s nothing better than good sex. But bad sex? A peanut butter and jelly sandwich is better than bad sex.” – Billy Joel
41. “Sex: the thing that takes up the least amount of time and causes the most amount of trouble.” – John Barrymore
42. “When I’m good, I’m very good, but when I’m bad, I’m better. ” – Mae West
43. “There are four basic human needs; food, sleep, sex and revenge.” – Banksy
44. “Sex appeal is fifty percent what you’ve got and fifty percent what people think you’ve got.” – Sophia Loren
More Sexual Fantasy Quotes & Sayings
Ever spotted a handsome guy or a beautiful girl and started daydreaming about him or her? Or ever gotten insanely obsessed with a hot dashing filmstar? And immediately your mind got transported to being cast as the hero/ heroine of that romantic film scene? Yes, these are all sexual fantasies.
45. “Don’t criticize in the sack. Discuss constructively later.” — Dr. Ruth
46. “When it comes to sex, the most important six inches are the ones between the ears.” — Dr. Ruth
47. “Eating an ice cream cone ‘provocatively’ in public can send out a message, if you dare.” — Dr. Ruth
48. “Boredom is the biggest problem. The same position. Same day of the week. It becomes boring when you don’t bring any added flowers home.” — Dr. Ruth
49. “Sex is… perfectly natural. It’s something that’s pleasurable. It’s enjoyable and it enhances a relationship. So why don’t we learn as much as we can about it and become comfortable with ourselves as sexual human beings because we are all sexual?” – Sue Johanson
50.“We are not here together just to make children, Elizabeth. What we’re going to do is sanctified by marriage. It’s an act of love – of love. Not merely of the flesh, but of the mind and even the soul. There’s nothing about it you shouldn’t welcome.” – Colleen McCullough