Are you again weighing over stubborn thoughts that are draining your life? Has this become a habit of yours?
Staying in the present and letting go of the past is what we need to practice to lead a good life. Don’t miss out on today’s moment by worrying about a better tomorrow.
Best Good Day Wishes
Idealize every moment and live each day to the fullest. Happiness comes from within, and self-control is mastery. The little moments that matter in life, much more than the biggest achievements or the most spectacular days.
Let’s read some quotes about good days which will lead to you having better days and fulfilling your wishes.
1. “How many slams in an old screen door? Depends how loud you shut it. How many slices in a bread? Depends how thin you cut it. How much good inside a day? Depends how good you live ’em. How much love inside a friend? Depends how much you give ’em.” – Shel Silverstein
2. “Every day is a good day. There is something to learn, care and celebrate.” – Amit Ray, Walking the Path of Compassion
3. “Any day above ground is a good day. Before you complain about anything, be thankful for your life and the things that are still going well.” –Germany Kent
4. “There is no good day or bad day, only good or bad actions.”- Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
5. “Even the worst days have an ending, and the best days have a beginning.” – Jennifer Coletta
6. “Some days it was great being a murderous cyborg given free license to cause mayhem and havoc.” – Eve Langlais, Aramus
7. “Mal: [closing the doors] Good day!” – Joss Whedon
8. “They began swinging high and higher as the sky opened its arms wide.” – Beverly Lewis, The Englisher
9. “How was your day?’ ought to be ‘How did you look at your day?” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
10. “To bring good days its is necessary to fight through difficult days.” – Dax Bamania, Productivity Promoter
11. “Smile at your best, you never know whose bad day turns bright with it.” – Vikram: CA Vikram Verma
12. “A day is a day. It’s just a measurement of time. Whether it’s a good day or a bad day is up to you. It’s all a matter of perception.” – Donald L. Hicks, Look into the stillness
13. “Joyful morning, good morning, good day.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
14. “Good news equals good day.” –Khaled
15. “Some days are just bad days, that’s all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that’s just the way it is!” – Dita Von Teese
Quotes About Celebrating The Most Important Moments in Life
Your life is full of small moments; if you keep neglecting those moments, you are ignoring your happiness and self-growth. These small moments boost and encourage you for big things in life.
16. “If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one.” – Cavett Robert
17. “At the end of the day, if I can say I had fun, it was a good day.” – Simone Biles
18. “Every day is a good day to be alive, whether the sun’s shining or not.” – Aly Raisman
19. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’.” – Lindsay Lohan
20. “Anyone can have a good day, but you have to be able to perform on a bad day.” – Jurgen Klopp
21. “I hope everyone that is reading this is having a really good day. And if you are not, just know that in every new minute that passes you have an opportunity to change that.” – Gillian Anderson
22. “I wake up every day and I think, ‘I’m breathing! It’s a good day”. – Eve Ensler
23. “I believe, I believe every day is a good day when you paint.” – Bob Ross
24. “Every day should be a good day. People fool themselves that they’ll be here forever.” – Stephen A. Schwarzman
25. “While you’re going through this process of trying to find the satisfaction in your work, pretend you feel satisfied. Tell yourself you had a good day. Walk through the corridors with a smile rather than a scowl. Your positive energy will radiate. If you act like you’re having fun, you’ll find you are having fun.” – Jean Chatzky
26. “As long as you are winning it is a good day.” – Per Mertesacker
27. “I love the unknown, and any day that I get to experience someplace new is a good day.” – Bret Michaels
28. “Animals praise a good day, a good hunt. They praise rain if they’re thirsty. That’s prayer. They don’t live an unconscious life, they simply have no language to talk about these things. But they are grateful for the good things that come along.” – Mary Oliver
29.”A good day is one where I can not just read a book, but write a review of it. Maybe today I’ll be able to do that. I get for some reason somewhat stronger when the sun starts to go down. Dusk is a good time for me. I’m crepuscular.” – Christopher Hitchens
30. “On a good day I think I’m handsome, on an average day I’m average. I’m a man’s man so I don’t necessarily know how cute we’re supposed to be.” – CeeLo Green
Inspirational Have a Great Day Quotes and Sayings
Count each day and each moment as a learning experience. No one on this earth is perfect, but there is always room for improvement. There are millions of new things to be learned, and we can always find new and fresh ideas that are generated from the human mind every day. Regardless of how good and precious our life is now, we can still make it better or more precious for tomorrow.
Yesterday is already gone, and we can’t make any changes to that. Still, we can make today more beautiful, meaningful, and productive than yesterday. And we can always have an opportunity to make our tomorrow even better than today. Each moment could be an opportunity if we can grab that which could create a new value in life.
31. “Probably the worst time in a person’s life is when they have to kill a family member because they are the devil. But otherwise, it’s been a pretty good day.” – Emo Philips
32. “Mondays are a good day to make statements, not Friday.” – Ernie Els
33. “Every day is a good day when you’re floating. Your whole life you spend walking around Earth and then all of a sudden you get to fly like you’ve dreamed of.” – Anne McClain
34. “On a good day I write, all day.” – Nick Flynn
35. “Once you’ve stared death in the face, every day is a good day.” – Mike Quigley
36. “It’s a good feeling to know you’ve had a good day at work.” – Adam Lallana
37. “Anytime I don’t have to wear a bra is a good day.” – Amanda Seales
38. “Usually I start with a beat, I start making a beat, and my producer side is making the beat. And on a good day, my rapper side will jump in and start the writing process – maybe come up with a hook or start a verse. Sometimes it just happens like that. A song like ‘Lights Please’ happens like that.” – J. Cole
39. “I hope the fans have enjoyed listening as much as I’ve enjoyed doing the games. I don’t ever go to the park where I don’t have a good day. I don’t like losing. But I don’t think I ever go to the park where I have a bad day. I don’t think once.” – Bob Uecker
40. “You never think about what life’s going to be like five years down the road or 10 – you just go though the day and try to make good decisions. Sometimes you do, sometimes you don’t. You just hope this day will be a good day.” – Jack Harbaugh
50. “On a bad day, I’ll still have a conscious thing in my mind reminding me that what I think of as a bad day is still a very good day in probably 90% of the world’s population’s eyes.” – Daniel Ricciardo
Cute and Inspirational “Have A Great Day”
Valuable things make every day of yours fulfilling and meaningful. These don’t drain the life out of you or cost a penny. They are out of shackles of greed or lust.
- An honest opinion from a loved one.
- Faithful friends who have your back.
- A family you can always count on.
- Someone who supports your dreams.
- Finding true love.
- Humor and laughter.
- Having a positive attitude.
Here are some quotes which demonstrate how living a good day every day depends upon you and your attitude to situations only.
51. “I never get tired of ‘It Was A Good Day’ references or jokes or anything like that. It’s just, you know, keeping my biggest hit alive. Nothing wrong with that.” – Ice Cube
52.“If he’s having a good day and running the right race, nobody can beat Frank Shorter at 10,000 meters… nobody except me.” – Steve Prefontaine
53. “I can see a version of my life where it all becomes meaningless. On a good day, writing seems noble. Other times, it’s narcissistic and pointless.” – Hari Kunzru
54. “Some people go to bed at night thinking, ‘That was a good day.’ I am one of those who worries and asks, ‘How did I screw up today?’” – Tom Hanks
55. “Whenever I don’t have to wear makeup, it’s a good day.” – Cameron Diaz
56. “You’re going to struggle. You’re going to do well. You can’t really let the past or the day before – whether you had a good day or bad day – dictate the day you have that certain day.” – Andrew Benintendi
57. “I’ve always measured a good day as one where I can read, write, and run.” – Maggie Rogers
58. “People used to say my son looked like a Mexican Biggie. And when he was first born, memories of Biggie… you know, we didn’t always have the greatest days. For at least half the length of our marriage we were separated, so everyday was definitely not a good day.” – Faith Evans
59. “Every good day starts off with a cappuccino, and there’s no place better to enjoy some frothy caffeine than at the Bulgari Hotel.” – Brad Goreski
60. “Even if I have a good day, I still am aware of other people that are going through really hard, tumultuous things. I don’t want to be the person who has a platform and neglects the things I see in my life and experiences.” – Christian Scott