Morning Lazziness product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.
Do you want to set makeup, make it long-lasting and keep the shine safe on your face?
If yes, then you need to have a compact.
If we push the envelope about ‘face powder,’ it has a versatile nature; it could be a setting powder, pressed powder, or a compact powder. Though there are minor differences in each term, they’ve evolved from the same origin.
Benefits of Compact Powder
- Absorbs excess oil from the skin
- Keeps skin hydrated and smooth
- Help makeup to last longer
- Control shine
Having medium tone skin will bring some challenges in finding a suitable compact powder for your skin tone as there are limited shades available. Choosing the right compact that matches your skin tone is necessary, and therefore we’ve done that for you!
We’ve put together a list of the eight best compact powders for medium to medium-deep skin tone. Check it out below and find your favorite compact.
1. Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder Makeup, Natural Tan
Perfect for normal to oily skin, this durable powder gives a natural, non-perforated finish and a long-lasting glow.
- Suitable for sensitive skin
2. L’Oreal True Match Powder, Nut Brown
True Match Powder is a perfect match for medium skin tone. Microfine powder offers a variety of coverage.
- Oil control
3. Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder Foundation, 125 Buff Beige
This lightweight formula leaves a soft, smooth finish while reducing the appearance of pores and other imperfections.
- Hides pores
- Shine control
4. Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Pressed Powder – # 06 Warm Natural
This foundation is super lightweight and blends gently into the skin and provides a perfect skin tone finish.
- Light coverage
- Smoothly blendable
5. PÜR 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup SPF 15 Powder Foundation
PÜR’s best-selling 4in1 pressed mineral make-up powder foundation for smoother skin.
- Easy to use
6. Stay Matte Powder
This powder foundation helps to create natural skin. Reduces excess oil and luster without mixing makeup. It provides a perfect matte look.
7. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Powder, Natural Beige
L’Oreal Paris ProMatte powder absorbs excess oil and reduces the radiance of the surface of the skin throughout the day.
- Shine control
8. IT Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC+ Airbrush Perfecting Powder
This fully covered translucent finish powder changes the appearance of your skin with a veil of optically blurred pigment that blurs pores, dark spots, and other imperfections.
- Sheer to full coverage