These are the happy quotes to read if you are having a bad day.
We all have bad days. Don’t we?
And not every day has to be the best and the happiest one. That will make life so predictable and boring. Sadness is not only an emotion but also a state of mind.
How long you feel this emotion depends on how much thought you’re giving to it. Our mind is like a vicious spiral of thoughts. One thought follows the other.
Now, if you keep dwelling on those sad thoughts, you’ll certainly get more of them. To prevent that, you can try changing your vibes. Though it is easier said than done, you have to take that first step to bring a change.
The universe works in mysterious and unique ways. It is constantly working for you to make available to you the tools, the resources, the people, and the lessons you need to become the person you were meant to be. And the circumstances that bring you sadness are also a part of the great universal plan.
So, try to take the situation with a pinch of sugar. You may try reading some good books that can give you a better insight and also make you feel better.
You can also give a read to the following happy quotes, and I guarantee you they’ll bring a smile to your face.
- “Happiness quite unshared can scarcely be called happiness; it has no taste.” – Charlotte Brontë
“There is no duty we so much underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.”
– Robert Louis Stevenson
- “Happiness is an allegory, unhappiness a story.” – Leo Tolstoy
“The supreme happiness of life consists in the conviction that one is loved; loved for one’s own sake – let us say rather, loved in spite of one’s self.”
– Victor Hugo
- “If you can concentrate always on the present, you’ll be a happy man.” – Paulo Coelho
“Happiness in the ordinary sense is not what one needs in life, though one is right to aim at it. The true satisfaction is to come through and see those whom one loves come through.”
– E. M. Forster
- “The secret of happiness is not in doing what one likes, but in liking what one does.” – J. M. Barrie
- ‘Why not seize the pleasure at once? How often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparation!’– Jane Austen
- ‘We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.’ – E.M. Forster
‘That man is happiest who lives from day to day and asks no more, garnering the simple goodness of life.’
- ‘To be without some of the things you want is an indispensable part of happiness.’- Bertrand Russel
- ‘If a straw can tickle a man, it’s an instrument of happiness.’ – John Dryden
- ‘All suffering there is in the world comes from desiring only myself to be happy.’- Shantideva
- ‘Someday you will find out that there is far more happiness in another’s happiness than in your own.’ – Honoré de Balzac
- ‘Don’t let one cloud obliterate the whole sky.’ – Anaïs Nin
“Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.”
– Thomas A. Edison
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.”– Henry Ford
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.”
– Steve Jobs
- “If you can do what you do best and be happy, you’re further along in life than most people.” — Leonardo DiCaprio
- “Life is very interesting… in the end, some of your greatest pains, become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore
- “You’re only human. You live once and life is wonderful, so eat the damned red velvet cupcake.” – Emma Stone
- “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.” — Paulo Coelho
“The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts: therefore, guard accordingly, and take care that you entertain no notions unsuitable to virtue and reasonable nature.”
– Marcus Aurelius
- “They say a person needs just three things to be truly happy in this world: Someone to love, something to do, and something to hope for.” – Tom Bodett
Want to inspire someone in your life today? Consider sharing this list with them. Looking for more inspirational quotes? We’ve got a post for that.
- It’s not the Breakup that Hurts, But the Flashbacks That Follow! - December 8, 2021
- The Top 40 Best Motivational Quotes for Wednesday - December 8, 2021
- 45 The Best Tuesday Motivational Quotes To Intensify Your Motivation - December 7, 2021