Siblings – A single word is packed with both love and fights. The bond between a brother and a sister lasts forever. Sibling’s love is a unique love-hate relationship where the bond gets stronger day by day. This relationship is not easy but also not breakable.
Siblings are blessings and happiness in the lives of most of us. We forget to express gratitude for this beautiful relationship at times. The sibling relationship is long-lasting that comes with great joy and excitement. There are days of fights, happiness, and fun. Days spent with your siblings are the days spent with great rejoicing.
Let’s take a break to celebrate this beautiful relationship – below are the quotes about siblings that will bring a smile to your face.
Quotes About Brothers And Sisters
- “Most sisters and brothers are friends, companions, and support for each other.”
- “As we grew up, my brothers looked out for me and were there.”
- “Sisters function as safety nets in a chaotic world simply by being there for each other.”
- “A girl is lucky when she has the best brother who understands her like no other.”
- “The greatest gift our parents ever gave us was each other.”
- “Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can.”
- “None of us are sure why we fight. We’re sisters. We need no good reason to fight.”
- “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother.”
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.”
- “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day.”
- “To the outside world we all grow old…not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were…share private family jokes…remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys.”
- “What sets sisters apart from brothers and also from friends is a very intimate mashing of heart, soul, and the mystical cords of memory.”
- “A sister is someone you can always count on.”
- “We are two sisters bound by womanhood. Two princes on the same island.”
- “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.”
- “Sisters and brothers just happen…they become one of our most cherished relationships.”
- “People that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are.”
Emotional Siblings Quotes
- “Brothers and sisters are each other’s superheroes with super-healing powers; consider yourself lucky to have them.”
- “Friends come and go, but brothers (sisters) are forever.”
- “Siblings know how to push each other’s buttons, but they also know how to mend things faster than anyone.”
- “We didn’t know we were making memories…we were having fun.”
- “My brother and sister are always complaining that I’m too protective.”
- “Like sugar and spice, siblings make things extra nice.”
- “It’s OK to lean on your siblings in times of need, they have both the strongest and the softest shoulders to cry on.”
- “Your sister (brother) is your real life guardian angel, you just can’t see their wings.”
Funny Siblings Quotes
- Siblings are put on this Earth to love, to entertain, and to annoy each other. It’s part of their job requirements.
- “They’re the funniest, most eccentric bizarre people I’ve ever met, my siblings.”
- “I’ve been the oldest child since before you were born.”
- If it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have anyone to blame my mistakes on.
- Sometimes sweet, sometimes sour, you can always count on your brothers and sisters to give you variety.
- “That’s the best part of having siblings…you want to kill each other, but you’d kill for each other, too.”
- Only you know and keep all of my secrets, because if you don’t, I will tell yours.
- “What are sisters for if not to point out the things the rest of the world is too polite to mention.”
- Sharing, I mean stealing, each other’s things is the best part about having a brother (sister).
- Only siblings know the fear of calling “shotgun” last, to see who gets the front car seat first.
- “I grew up with six…I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom.”
- My brother is the only one who will tell me when an outfit makes me look fat. Even when it doesn’t!
- “When I had money everyone called me brother.”
- “The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother.”
- “If your sister is in a tearing hurry to go out and cannot catch your eye, she’s wearing your best sweater.”
Nostalgia Sibling Quotes
- “I was too young that time to value her, But now I know her…we went coupled and inseparable.”
- “What causes sibling rivalry? Having more than one kid.”
- “How you can already miss someone when you are in the same room with them. But I do.”
- “Brothers don’t say anything to each other – they can just be completely comfortable with each other.”
- “Family: where life begins and love never ends.”
- “When I was four years old, my brother and sister died of hunger.”
- “In many sibling relationships, conflict can be high, but the fun times in the backyard more than balance it out.”
- “Two thorns from the same thistle.”
- “My brother is my best’s best.”
- “A sibling represents a person’s past, present, and future.”
What is your favorite memory with your sibling? Hope these quotes reminded you of them. Siblings are blessings for all of us and we should always be thankful for them for making our lives so exciting.