Let’s face it; the dating game can be challenging. There are a lot of little things you can master in order to be great at dating. One of the key things you’ll want to master (or at least get better at) is flirting!
There are many ways to flirt with a guy, so if one doesn’t sound like something, you would be comfortable with, try one of the other methods.
1. Use Facial Expressions. Look at him and meet his eyes with yours for a few seconds before smiling and looking away. Learn to smile with your eyes. You can even wink if you’re comfortable.
2. Be Approachable. Avoid having what pop-culture calls “resting bitch face.” Make sure that you don’t stand with your arms crossed. Smile!
3. Take Away His Fear of Rejection. Believe it or not, even the most confident man is afraid of rejection. In fact, a man may not approach you at all if he is the least bit worried about being rejected, so signal to him that it’s okay to talk to you. Smile and touch your hair or wave at him from across the room.
4. Touch Him. Place your hand on his arm for a moment while you’re talking. When you touch a man, it signals that you feel safe with him, and it puts him at ease.
5. Laugh. Flirting and laughter go together like peanut butter and jelly. When you laugh, endorphins (feel-good chemicals) are released.
6. Be Witty. Witty banter is a great way to be playful and flirtatious. Giving him a hard time while making it obvious that you are being playful is a huge turn on.
7. Stay one level above him. Men never want to date down. They love the “chase” of going after a woman just above what they consider their level. If you seem too eager, he will no longer see you as out of his league.
8. Compliment Him. Let him know if he smells good or if you like his attire. Casually compliment him, which will open up the door for him to keep the conversation going.
9. Use Body Language. Turn towards him and lean in when he’s speaking.
10. Express Interest. In some situations, you may want to be forward. You may want to say something like, “I think you forgot to ask, but yes, I am single.”
The key to flirting is confidence and a fun, playful approach! Don’t take yourself too seriously, and don’t be afraid of failure. Be in the moment. Laugh. Enjoy yourself! Who knows? You may just flirt yourself into a great relationship!