Morning Lazziness product selections are curated by the editorial team. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission, at no cost to you. We only recommend products we genuinely love.
A new wave of clever serums, essential oils, and BB creams could replace your heavy foundation. Here, we round up the best make-up alternatives.
Foundation may not be every woman’s cup of tea – it might feel too heavy or uncomfortable. But if you still have a longing for a foundation-like glow on your skin, don’t be heartbroken.
You can get a number of alternatives to foundations that actually give your skin foundation-like coverage. These products can actually work on hiding acne, blemishes, or redness and can take care of your skin better than a foundation.
In addition to the tints that adjust to your skin tone to give the perfect coverage, these clever base alternatives provide sun protection, hydration, moisturization, and anti-aging benefits.
Do you want to know what these products are?
We’re here to help you out. Below are some of the best alternatives to the foundation that will change your perception about foundation – keep scrolling.
1. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti-Aging Perfector Tinted Facial Moisturizer and Retinol Treatment
Formulated with clinically proven retinol as well as antioxidants and vitamins, it helps make skin appear younger-looking and healthier with a natural dewy finish.
2. L’Oréal Paris Makeup Magic Skin Beautifier Anti-Redness BB Cream Tinted Moisturizer
This multi-tasking, ultra-light lotion delivers 4 beautifying actions in 1: neutralizes the look of redness, corrects skin color for an even complexion, hydrates for all-day moisture and hides imperfections.
3. purlisse Youth Glow Vitamin C CC Cream SPF 50
The best CC cream with SPF 50 broad-spectrum protection.
4. Wet n Wild Bare Focus Tinted Hydrator Tinted Skin Veil Hyaluronic Acid Deep
Watch as lines and imperfections fade away. This lightweight hydrator features buildable seamless coverage from sheer to medium.
5. CeraVe Tinted Sunscreen with SPF 30
Universal tint for all skin tones that instantly leaves skin with a healthy glow and offsets the white-cast typically associated with mineral sunscreens.
6. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint with Hyaluronic Acid
This liquid foundation makeup for dry skin boosts hydration with a lightweight water-gel formula that features hyaluronic acid, an ingredient known for its skin-plumping & hydrating properties.
7. bareMinerals Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30
Marine botanicals and coconut-derived ingredients help to replenish, nourish and condition thirsty skin.
8. L’Oreal Paris Makeup True Match Lumi Glotion Natural Glow Enhancer Lotion
Instantly hydrate and aluminize your skin for an all-over, natural glow.
9. Pacifica Beauty Ultra CC Cream Radiant Foundation
This super-duper CC Cream is a medium coverage tinted foundation with 100% physical SPF protection and skincare benefits.
10. IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Redness, Transforming Neutral Beige
Bye, Bye Redness is a neutralizing color-correcting cream that hydrates soothes, and reduces the redness on your face while delivering long-wearing, full coverage.