Start a new chapter in your life, because the transformation of new beginnings is powerful and exciting.
The magic of a new beginning lies in the fact that you approach each day with a clean slate. Every sunrise opens the door to a new opportunity to start fresh. This is the vicious cycle we all are trapped in.
What about welcoming something afresh? Starting something new brings new opportunities, and it can be empowering. You’ll probably learn important lessons about yourself. And your new beginning may just be the start of something exciting and life-changing.
New Beginnings Quotes
Have the confidence and self-belief to start over with something new. Just give it a shot and see what happens. Maybe it can turn out to be way better than you ever figured out to be.
At this point, I would love to reiterate some lines from one of the greatest Romantic poets, Percy Bysshe Shelley’s poem Ode To The West Wind – “If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?”
Let’s read some quotes which emphasize the importance of new beginnings.
1. “Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end.” —Seneca
2. “No one can ever take your memories from you – each day is a new beginning, make good memories every day.” –Catherine Pulsifer
3. “Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.” – Martin Luther King Jr.
4. “Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.” ~ Carl Bard
5. “It’s never too late to become who you want to be. I hope you live a life that you’re proud of, and if you find that you’re not, I hope you have the strength to start over.” — F. Scott Fitzgerald
6. “There are two mistakes one can make along the road to truth… not going all the way, and not starting.” –Buddha
7. “New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings.” – Lao Tzu
8. “No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” — C. JoyBell C.
9. “Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently.” – Henry Ford
10. “No river can return to its source, yet all rivers must have a beginning.” – American Indian Proverb
New Beginnings Quotes On Creating A Better And Happier Life
Every day of your life is a new beginning, not just the first day of the year or the month. You can begin a new journey right now if you wish to.
You can make Daily Resolutions, not just New Year’s Resolutions. Any day is suitable for making them.
Regard every moment as the beginning of your new, fulfilling, better, and happier life. Start every day of the year with feelings of happiness and with the anticipation that wonderful things are awaiting.
Let’s read some quotes on how new beginnings can make you feel joyful and pleased.
11. “Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over.” —Guy Finley
12. “I discovered that a fresh start is a process. A fresh start is a journey – a journey that requires a plan.” – Vivian Jokotade
13. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Herman Hesse
14. “The beginning is the most important part of the work.” – Plato
15. “Nourish beginnings, let us nourish beginnings. Not all things are blest, but the seeds of all things are blest. The blessing is in the seed.” ~ Muriel Rukeyser
16. “Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.” – Meister Eckhart
17. “You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.” — Barbara Shur
18. “There will come a time when you believe everything is finished; that will be the beginning.” – Louis L’Amour
19. “Change can be scary, but you know what’s scarier? Allowing fear to stop you from growing, evolving, and progressing.” — Mandy Hale
20. “Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.” — Jim Rohn
21. “Each day is a new beginning, the chance to do with it what should be done and not to be seen as simply another day to put in time.” – Catherine Pulsifer
22. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” —T.S. Eliot
23. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” — Oprah Winfrey
24. “I realize there’s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they’re experts at letting things go.” —Jeffrey McDaniel
25. “The heaviness of being successful was replaced by the lightness of being a beginner again, less sure about everything. It freed me to enter one of the most creative periods of my life.” –Steve Jobs
26. “Keep on beginning and failing. Each time you fail, start all over again, and you will grow stronger until you have accomplished a purpose – not the one you began with perhaps, but one you’ll be glad to remember.” –Anne Sullivan
27. “Success is not final. Failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.” — Winston Churchill
28. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.” – C. S. Lewis
29. “Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.” – Dale Turner
30. “Nothing is predestined. The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings.” –Ralph Blum
New Beginnings Quotes On Empowering Yourself
Regardless of your circumstances, begin every day of the year with a smile, hope, and expectations. Reinstate your goals and decisions for your new, happy and successful life. Once you start working on something new, you’ll feel motivated, inspired, and empowered.
Let’s read some quotes which illustrate the above ideas.
31. “Let’s forget the baggages of the past and make a new beginning.” – Shahbaz Sharif
32. “Forgiveness says you are given another chance to make a new beginning.” – Desmond Tutu
33. “Every day is a chance to begin again. Don’t focus on the failures of yesterday, start today with positive thoughts and expectations.” – Catherine Pulsifer
34. “Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you’ll get to where God wants you to be.” – Joel Osteen
35. “No matter how hard the past is, you can always begin again.” – Buddha
36. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” — Billie Jean King
37. “Celebrate endings – for they precede new beginnings.” – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
38. “Begin today. Declare out loud to the universe that you are willing to let go of struggle and eager to learn through joy.” –Sarah Ban Breathnach
39. “Don’t live the same year 75 times and call it a life.” — Robin Sharma
40. “Every day is a new beginning. Treat it that way. Stay away from what might have been, and look at what can be.” – Marsha Petrie Sue
41. “Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.” – Prince
42. “The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide you’re not going to stay where you are.” – J.P. Morgan
43. “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect.” – Alan Cohen
44. “Let us make each day our birthday – every morning life is new, with the splendors of the sunrise, and the baptism of the dew.” – S.A.R
45. “Holding on is believing that there’s only a past; letting go is knowing that there’s a future.” – Daphne Rose Kingma
46. “One can begin so many things with a new person – even begin to be a better man.” – George Eliot
47. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go. They merely determine where you start.” — Nido Qubein
48. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”—George Bernard Shaw
49. “Life is about change, sometimes it’s painful, sometimes it’s beautiful, but most of the time it’s both.” — Kristin Kreuk
50. “Every day is a fresh beginning, Every morn is the world made new.” – Sarah Chauncey Woolsey
More New Beginnings Sayings
New beginnings have the potential to have limitless possibilities. Remember, the sky’s the limit. It’s the light after the dark, which is one of the most beautiful things in the world.
There is a lot of power in these three words “From now on..”. These three words can release you from your past regrets and guide you to your new life.
Let’s read some quotes which will enable you to understand how enchanting new beginnings are.
51. “Much as we may wish to make a new beginning, some part of us resists doing so as though we were making the first step toward disaster.” – William Throsby Bridges
52. “Realize that if a door closed, it’s because what was behind it wasn’t meant for you.” ― Mandy Hale
53. “Rather than turning the page, it’s much easier to just throw the book away.” ― Anthony Liccione
54. “Perhaps that is where our choice lies — in determining how we will meet the inevitable end of things, and how we will greet each new beginning.” ― Elana K. Arnold
55. “Never underestimate the power you have to take your life in a new direction.” ― Germany Kent
56. “It turned out that sometimes it’s enough to start doing things differently now.” ― Laini Taylor
57. “Sometimes we can only find our true direction when we let the wind of change carry us” ― Mimi Novic
58. “We look at the coming of a new beginning like we look at the coming of babies we never considered aborting. Hopeful.” ― Darnell Lamont Walker
59. “The magic in new beginnings is truly the most powerful of them all.” ― Josiyah Martin
60. “Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet?”― L.M. Montgomery